Buildings and constructions
UKRSOTSPROEKT proposes a building energy audit, energy audit of buildings, energy audit of building structures, utilities energy audit of buildings, energy audits mode operation of engineering systems and structures.
What's the energy audit
- the building;
- building structures;
- engineering systems of buildings and structures;
- mode operation of engineering systems of buildings.
The problem of energy auditors (energy manager)
- determine the heat loss through the building construction works;
- make the heat balance of buildings and structures;
- evaluate the effectiveness of heat energy consumption of buildings and structures;
- determine the potential of energy saving heat buildings and structures;
- develop recommendations for the implementation of energy saving measures.
Possible recommendations for the implementation of energy saving measures after energy audit:
- installation of automated weather and program control heat the building (the internal temperature in the premises after hours;
- insulation of doors, openings and doors, attic floor (attic) and the ceilings above technical underground (basement);
- replacement windows or insulation (use of triple glazing and vacuum);
- insulation holes for input-output of all communications, including ventilation ducts;
- warming cold outer fences (facades);
- sealing skylights;
- extra insulation (radiator reflectors) for a radiator at the outer walls;
- glass lamps;
- waterproofing basement facilities;
- use of the door construction, excluding air infiltration into the environment of the opening - closing doors;
- set individual boiler or individual heating unit (for buildings with district heating);
- pump set for cogeneration of heat and electricity;
- Installation of the heat pump;
- installation of solar water heaters;
- installation of a heat recovery ventilation emissions (energy recovery);
- thermal-hydraulic adjustment of the heating system;
- other energy efficiency measures.
Stages of the work:
- development of specifications for an energy audit;
- collection of baseline data (characteristics of the building, the data on heat consumption and its use);
- measurements using portable and stationary measuring devices;
- computational studies (heat loss through the building envelope elements of the building for different their design, implementation cost saving measures, the annual savings compared to the base case, the payback period of energy saving measures);
- preparation of the report;
- presentation of the results.
Timing and cost of works on energy audit. Turnaround time - from 1 week to 1 month. The cost of an energy audit for one building varies depending on the number of energy-saving measures under consideration and the volume of the building and determined after compiling technical specifications for energy audit. As the number of objects on which to conduct energy audits, cost of work will be reduced.