Refrigeration supply systems
- cooling towers;
- operation of the system;
- automated control system.
Objectives energy auditors
- determine the loss in cooling system;
- identify the planned amount of consumption cold;
- create balance consumption by cold technology by departments and the object as a whole;
- evaluate the effectiveness of consumption cold;
- identify potential energy savings;
- develop recommendations on energy saving measures.
Recommendations for implementing energy-saving measures
- removal of air from the coolant system and fill to the desired level, clearing the cold surfaces;
- providing thermal insulation of pipes and chambers;
- replace inefficient or outdated and not loaded equipment;
- reducing the cost and size of cooling water recharge;
- use of heat released;
- installation of automatic temperature control;
- to optimize the choice of the number of concurrent compressors;
- compliance with technical regulations;
- application of controlled electric pumps.