- external lighting system;
- internal lighting system;
- electric lighting devices;
- lighting network.
Objectives energy auditors
- to assess the loss of electricity in lighting network;
- identify the planned amount of electricity lighting installations;
- draw up the balance of power consumption lighting system;
- evaluate the effectiveness of the mode of lighting equipment;
- identify potential energy savings;
- develop recommendations on energy saving measures.
Recommendations for implementing energy-saving measures
- use of natural and local lighting;
- replace inefficient fixtures and lamps for more economical;
- partitioning lighting systems;
- installing energy efficient commissioning and control equipment;
- establishing local lighting control system (sensor presence, sensor light, timer);
- introduction of automatic control lighting system;
- painting the interior in light colors;
- regular cleaning of fixtures and windows.