Attracting investments in the project
If you have already decided to energy saving measures, we propose to do so promptly.
Considering the rate of return on energy saving measures, I draw your attention to the fact that it depends on many factors: higher prices for fuel and energy resources, the rising cost of equipment and materials, their efficiency, and maintenance costs of obsolete equipment and work areas.
Therefore, the faster will be implemented energy saving measures, the less time they will return and will be more interesting projects to potential investors.
UKRSOTSPROEKT provides for the development and adaptation of documents to the requirements of international and public investors in order to attract investment to implement energy saving measures.
We propose to develop and adapt the documentation for the following investors:
- State Environmental Investment Agency;
- State Agency for Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine;
- State Fund for Youth Housing;
- Programme of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) UKEEP and USELF;
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- The Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (NEFCO);
- and others.
According to the order №902-r of October 1, 2014 the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved the National Action Plan for Renewable Energy in the period up to 2020. National Action Plan for Renewable Energy by 2020 Act provides inter alia attraction of investors and credit resources for its implementation, namely:
- Funding for the development of electricity generation capacity from wind, solar, hydropower use, the use of geothermal energy, biomass;- Funding for the development of thermal generating capacity, namely heating and cooling through the use of solar energy, biomass (solid biomass or biogas energy Environment using heat pumps (aerotermalna, geothermal, hydrothermal energy), the use of geothermal;- Funding for the development of the use of energy derived from renewable energy sources in the transport sector, namely electricity usage, the use of ethanol and biodiesel.
Therefore, UKRSOCPROJECT offers development projects that meet the above specified areas in order to attract financial resources to implement your project according to the National Action Plan for Renewable Energy for the period 2020.